For 30 years, Gateway for Cancer Research has been investing in the next generation of scientific breakthroughs in patient-centric research. The 30th Annual Cures Gala will be a celebratory occasion marking this momentous achievement and is not to be missed! Join us as we continue to strive toward Gateway’s mission: to fund meaningful and breakthrough clinical trials worldwide that help people living with cancer feel better and live longer, as we work to end cancer as we know it.
Saturday, November 13, 2021
Tudor Oaks Estate
Stephenson Private Residence
401 West Cuba Road
Barrington Hills, IL 60010
Gateway is unique:
- We’ve funded over 190 innovative cancer clinical trials.
- It’s important to us that patients have a voice.
- Helping cancer patients feel better and live longer is a top priority.
- Funding and trial selection is both targeted and precise.
- 99 cents of every dollar we receive goes directly toward under-funded Phase I and Phase II cancer clinical trials. Early phase trials have been shown to have the greatest patient impact in conquering cancer.
Sponsorship and underwriting opportunities are available starting at $5,000 up. For more information please call Natalie Stewart at 480-695-3418 or email Natalie.Stewart@GatewayCR.org.
This is a private black tie event.
Fund One Day
It costs just $16.56 per patient per day in a Gateway-funded cancer clinical trial.
Help us fund another day of research, another week or more. You can even mark your gift with a special date, such as an anniverary, birthday, wedding, bar/bat mitzvah or graduation.